Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hamie

Banned for somewhat no reason

Hello my name is Hamie

I started playing on a server called " FREE.VIPGAME.RO # Hosted By GPHosting.Ro " for the last week or so, having a blast with both pros and mediocre people playing there.

Recently got transferred to spectator and said that i should download something called wargods.ro anti cheat defender to see if i was cheating(no idea why because i mainly play like an  absolute cretin)

i then in fun asked if they were trying to make me download a keylogger, and they said i need to take an SS or something, and before i could do anything, BAM i was perma banned.

Now i haven't read the rules of the server when joining, so i haven't seen if they need me to do something to play on the server, but good god that course of action was weird, and yea now i have download and done the checkup on my files if i had shady files installed to aid my skills, but as said i'm banned and cant get in contact with Seize***************** to what i have to do to get unbanned, or if this was the "last straw with me" like as said i've played there for a week, and i suddenly get asked to do a wargods.ro and ss, like wtf is ss.

Thanks anyways, hopefully i can get the ban lifted and given a chance to whatever i had to do to get approved??

Ban Information
Name: RNGRs| Hamie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11165889
Reason: no.wg
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Seize************
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210140716

If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information to our website:
http://goldstars.ro/forum/index.php?/forum/138-free-clasic/

Wrong site

T/C.